Here are a load of different snack suggestions, all based on to be mixed with either cottage cheese or quark.
If you are lactose intolerant then use goat quark, goat yoghurt or soy yoghurt.
If you are vegan, you can use soy yoghurt for the vegan options
I myself would add a few nuts and/ or some seeds to all the mixes consisting of fruit or berries for the right nutritional balance.
And for the mixes without any fruit or berries I would add some dried goji or mulberries to up the antioxidant intake.
• Apple and cinnamon
• Apple and pear
• Passion fruit and pear
• Kiwi and apple
• Raspberry and Blueberries
• Blueberries and bananas
• Bananas and strawberries
• Banana and cinnamon
• Kiwi and lime
• Raspberry and mango
• Blueberries and cinnamon
• Tuna, boiled egg, dill, finely chopped red onion
• Tuna and cottage cheese on a piece of sourdough spelt bread
• Finely chopped red onion and roe
• Smoked turkey or chicken
• Prawns, dill, red onion, lemon juice, pepper
• Roasted nuts , seeds and cinnamon
• Blueberries, oat flakes and cinnamon
• Apple, blueberries and roasted nuts or seeds
• Crayfish , prawns or lobster with chopped dill